Vision Imagelab is a complete service package for the professional photographer. From 1988 we have been one of Sydney's leading photographic prolabs and with the change in times, from analogue to digital, we have kept our services up to date and relevant to today's career photographer.
• Professional dip and dunk film processing. Our C41 and E6 processing is monitored closely and consistently by a technician with over 10 years processing experience. We also provide black and white hand processing and traditional RA4 proofing is available on C41 films. We are proud to be the main provider of E6 processing in NSW.
• Bulk Raw file conversion service. Our expert colour workers will take your untouched raw files and provide print ready colour, contrast, saturation and sharpness corrected tif files with as little information loss as possible. Save yourself hours on image processing, at very reasonable price.
• Bulk digital printing on archival photographic paper. A very popular service with our wedding and portrait photographers and a great way to present your work to clients. A full manual colour, density, contrast and saturation correction service is available for only 25% on top of our standard bulk prices. All corrections are carried out by an experienced professional photographic printer (and wedding/portrait photographer in her spare time!)
• High end scanning for publication. We provide scans from transparency, negative and print to meet specific publication standards. Also available is our bulk film scanning service, which is being increasingly used by professionals with a backlog of film work to migrate older work to a digital catalogue.
• High end digital photographic prints or traditional hand prints. A great way to get the most out of your digital file or film for portfolios or exhibitions. We also offer a free exhibition consultation service when putting your exhibition prints through Vision Imagelab.
• Giclee prints on stretched canvas and a range of fine art papers. A great way to reproduce images for sale to clients.
• Print finishing through a range of mounting and laminating solutions. Come in to see a sample of our acrylic facemount - very popular with clients for in-home display and would make a great studio display.
If you can't see what you're after here it's likely we can still get it done for you! Just contact us or browse the links to the left for more.